Hormones are chemicals in the body, termed “messengers” because they are produced in one organ and then travel through the body via blood and other bodily fluids to modify and control bodily functions in other organs and tissues.
Hormones regulate the majority of your body’s basic operations. They act as a system of internal communication between cells in the body. Their presence can prevent aging. Your first choice chiropractic Clearwater has solutions for this. Everything from digestion and growth to hunger, immunological function, mood, and libido is coordinated. So, even if your hormones are somewhat out of balance, they can have a significant influence on your health and well-being. We educate our patients about the therapies in our Clearwater chiropractic clinic.
Organs in the endocrine system create hormones. Glands are the name for these organs. Hormone-producing glands can be found all over the body. These are the body’s main hormone-producing glands:
- The pituitary gland is in charge of all the other glands and produces the hormones that cause growth. Some know the pituitary gland as the “master control gland.”
- The pancreas produces Insulin, which aids in blood sugar regulation.
- The thyroid gland produces hormones that aid in calorie burning and heart rate control.
- The parathyroid gland regulates the body’s calcium levels.
- Adrenal glands produce stress hormones (cortisol) and sex drive hormones.
- The hypothalamus is in charge of body temperature regulation, hunger, and mood. It also regulates sleep, thirst, and sex drive, as well as the release of hormones from other glands.
- The pineal gland, often known as the thalamus, produces serotonin and melatonin compounds, impacting sleep.
- Testes are male reproductive organs that produce testosterone and sperm.
- Ovaries secrete estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone in females.
Your first choice chiropractic Clearwater clinic offers the best hormone therapy. When people’s hormones fall out of balance or become unbalanced, they frequently turn to hormone replacement therapy to alleviate their symptoms. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is one such therapy that has received a lot of interest in recent years. It claims to provide a “natural” answer to hormone problems.
HRT, or hormone replacement therapy, is the most frequent medical treatment for menopause symptoms. It works by reintroducing hormones into the body that are lost during menopause and produce the symptoms.
The major hormones utilized in hormone replacement treatment are estrogen and progesterone, as the decrease in their levels in the body causes menopausal symptoms. Weight gain, hair loss, hot flashes, insomnia, and decreased sexual drive are all common problems at this age.
Hormone replacement treatment of Clearwater chiropractic clinic aims to increase the amounts of these specific hormones in the body through medical means, thereby lowering and, in some cases, eliminating these troubling and unpleasant symptoms. Hormone replacement treatment is safe when used as directed by a doctor.
There are several types discussed below.
- Bioidentical hormones are identical to those generated by the human body. These hormones are estrogen (estrone, estriol, estradiol), testosterone, and progesterone.
- Hormones from other species are “natural” because they are not synthesized, but they are not “native” to human women. Premarin, a complex blend of roughly five estrogens derived from female horses, is the most common example.
- Human makes Synthetic hormones to replicate the functions of hormones produced by the female reproductive system. The original goal of synthetic hormone development was to generate estrogen and progestin that would not be destroyed by stomach acid and would remain in the bloodstream long enough to be effective. Birth control pills contain various synthetic estrogens, which are generally well tolerated by most women.
- Bioidentical and synthetic hormones are used in combination with hormonal products.
Skin aging is a natural process that manifests in various organs, tissues, and cells over time and follows distinct trajectories. While the aging symptoms of internal organs are hidden from the “eyes” of the environment, the skin is the first to show signs of time.
Factors that influence skin aging are endogenous or extrinsic (chronic light exposure, pollution, ionizing radiation, chemicals, toxins). It is a complex biological process influenced by a combination of endogenous or intrinsic (genetics, cellular metabolism, hormone, and metabolic processes) and exogenous or extrinsic (chronic light exposure, pollution, ionizing radiation, chemicals, toxins) factors.
Premature photoaged skin has a thicker epidermis, mottled discoloration, deep wrinkles, laxity, dullness, and roughness, in contrast to thin and atrophic, finely wrinkled, and dry intrinsically aged skin. These elements combine to cause cumulative structural and physiological changes in each skin layer and changes in skin appearance, particularly on sun-exposed skin areas. The step-by-step loss of skin elasticity causes sagging. Slower wound healing and less efficient desquamation in older people is linked to a slower epidermal turnover rate and cell cycle lengthening.
Knowing The BHRT:
Your first choice chiropractic Clearwater provides BHRT, which stands for Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. When a man’s or a woman’s hormone levels decline or become imbalanced, BHRT can help. It’s most commonly used to alleviate perimenopause and menopause symptoms. It helps treat illnesses like insulin resistance, adrenal and thyroid issues, osteoporosis, and fibromyalgia and relieve cancer treatment symptoms.
Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone are three of the most widely reproduced and treated hormones. Man-made hormones derived from plant estrogens that are chemically identical to those produced by the human body are known as bioidentical hormones. Bioidentical hormones are available in various forms.
We believe that Bioidentical replacement therapy is a safer alternative than Synthetic replacement. At Integrated Health Solutions, patients get proper hormone replacement therapy. That’s why our clinic deserves to be the first choice chiropractic Clearwater for anti-aging therapy. We provide other treatments in our Clearwater chiropractic clinic. We value and treat your concerns with care